Start taking amazing photos!
A proven step-by-step system to mastering photography and your camera, so you can start capturing memories, beautifully.
At the end of this course you will:
- Be confident shooting in manual
- Be composing beautiful and interesting images
- Understand all the settings on your camera
- Understand the best types of light to shoot in
- Have Lightroom editing skills
- Have the skills and confidence to take incredible photos and even launch a photography business
- 7 video training modules, packed with easy to follow information and assignments, building on the information as we go
- Cheat sheets for easy reference when shooting
- Training on how to set up your camera and what to look for when upgrading your camera or lenses
- Editing demos to show you how to use Lightroom
- A bonus module on Black & White Photography
- Discount code for 20% off one of my favourite preset packs - The Jillian Harris Presets
- Private Facebook Group for everyone taking this course, where we will share photos, ask and answer questions etc.
- Weekly live Q&A sessions and assignment review
I'm Sarah, a family photographer living outside of Toronto with my husband and son.
I also love documenting life through photography, and teaching Moms how to do the same!
After launching my photography business I realized that so many of the mothers I was working with wanted to improve their daily photography skills. So I created this course to help moms learn how to use their DSLR cameras (a.k.a - their “good” cameras) so they can capture milestones and everyday moments with their kids.
The course launches on July 18th, and can be done at your own pace.
Module 1 - Setting up your camera
Module 2 - Light: How to use it to your advantage
Module 3 - The Exposure Triangle: The 3 settings your need to understand
Module 4 - How to compose a beautiful photo
Module 5 - How to focus
Module 6 - Shooting in manual
Module 7 - How to edit your photos, use Lightroom and presets
Bonus Module - Black & White Photography
Assignments for Modules 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8
Frequently Asked Questions
Go from average iPhone photos, to professional quality photos in just 5 weeks.
Starting July 18th
Two Payment Options: